More Facts About Millionaires
* 86% of millionaires have a college degree.
* 75% of millionaires work. One out of four is retired.
* 86% of millionaires are married, including 65% in their first marriage.
* 66% of millionaires own at least one business.
* Two out of three successful entrepreneurs spend less than an hour a day watching TV, and 63% spend less than an hour surfing the internet.
* Millionaires are early birds. The most common wake-up time for the top 10% of income earners is 6:30 a.m.
* Most of the cars driven by millionaires are mid-priced sedans. The preferred car of millionaires is a Ford. Cadillacs are second and Lincolns are third.