There are 206 to 208 bones in the adult human body (depending on how the sternum is counted). Babies are born with 270 bones, but the number decreases with age as some of those bones fuse.
Impeachment (which is basically a charge of misconduct made against the holder of a public office) is rare. The House has initiated proceedings against top U.S. civil officials more than 60 times, but only 17 of them have been voted on. Prior to Donald Trump, only 2 presidents have been impeached: Andrew Johnson (1868) and Bill Clinton (1998). Neither was removed from the office.
Thanks to the internet, it’s getting easier and easier to be a “chicken entrepreneur.” By being a “chicken entrepreneur,” I mean starting a side business in your free time… while you still have the security of a salaried job. Recently, Entrepreneur.com ran an article with 50 work-from-home ideas – and I was happy to see that one of the recommendations was for copywriting. As they put it: “You can write copy for businesses from your home and, in some cases, earn up to six figures.” LINK
As you probably know, I helped develop AWAI’s copywriting program – a course that has gotten thousands of “chicken entrepreneurs” started on this potentially lucrative career. If you’re interested, you can find out more about it here.
More Facts About Millionaires
* 86% of millionaires have a college degree.
* 75% of millionaires work. One out of four is retired.
* 86% of millionaires are married, including 65% in their first marriage.
* 66% of millionaires own at least one business.
* Two out of three successful entrepreneurs spend less than an hour a day watching TV, and 63% spend less than an hour surfing the internet.
* Millionaires are early birds. The most common wake-up time for the top 10% of income earners is 6:30 a.m.
* Most of the cars driven by millionaires are mid-priced sedans. The preferred car of millionaires is a Ford. Cadillacs are second and Lincolns are third.
Since 1902, 37 different kinds of animals have been featured in Nabisco’s Animal Crackers – and the only one wearing clothes has been the monkey. This bizarre fact has been a topic of conversation on the internet for years… and was once briefly mentioned in a 1998 episode of “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.”
Nine of the 10 most common birthdays are between September 9 and 20. That’s a lot of Virgos and a lot of New Year’s romance.
A clueoriginally meant a ball of thread. Thus “unraveling clues.”
According to Yahoo Lifestyle, Nicaragua is “The Warm-Weather Winter Travel Destination of 2020.” You can read the entire article – including yet another great review of Rancho Santana – here.
The Daily Beast recently published a great review of Rancho Santana. You can read the entire article – “Forget the Caribbean. Nicaragua Is Your Next Beach Getaway” – here.
January is named for Janus, the Roman god of gates and doorways. He is depicted with two faces – one looking backward and one looking forward.