Word for the Wise
Stultify (STULL-tih-fie) – to make dull or appear foolish. Example from the French philosopher Jacques Rancière: “Whoever teaches without emancipating stultifies.”
Did You Know… ?
Leonardo da Vinci invented the scissors.
Principles of Wealth: #4 of 61
Racism, ageism, sexism, classism, and elitism exist in most cultures and can retard and, in some cases, restrict individual economic advancement. But the negative effects are rarely absolute. Extraordinary individuals can and do overcome them.
Something to Think About
Bestselling author James Altucher likes to say that advice is autobiography. What he means, I think, is that:
* There are many ways to skin a cat.
* Anyone can learn any or several of those ways.
* But to be a master you must develop your own unique way.
* It is always faster to learn from a master.
* Each master has his own way.
* There are many ways to skin a cat
Look at This…