I probably shouldn’t be reprinting stuff like this, but since I’m part of the group and since it seems that golfers are nearly universally fond of puerile and/or sentimental and/or downright corny humor (and since I’m part of the group), I give you these questions – some of which I’ve actually asked – passed this way by Joey Mac:
- Why do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in our driveways and put our useless junk in the garage?
- Why don’t you ever see the headline “Psychic Wins Lottery”?Why is it that doctors and attorneys call what they do “practice”?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a “broker”?
- Why isn’t there mouse-flavored cat food?
- Why are apartments all stuck together?