Skip to content
- Count your blessings. Literally. Write them down. Read them aloud.
- Do NOT complain about your problems.
- Take a walk, swim or bike ride.
- Realize what is external and what is internal-write it down and see the reality.
- Do one thing that is important but not urgent, like play the piano.
- If tasks overwhelm you, write them down and do one of them. That is important-even if you only spend 15 minutes doing it.
- Smile 25 times in a mirror
- Imagine your funeral. Imagine what you want people to be saying about you. Start doing the things you want to be remembered for.
- Do something kind or beneficial for someone else.